View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:44 AM   #1
P-51 Mustang

Flashing CEL, Misfire, O2 Sensors.... HELP!

I have a 1998 Boxster with 80k miles on it, I just got the car and it was running fine before I got it but, it had the CEL on. I plugged up my obd2 to get the codes and found 14 of them.... Since it was running fine I just cleared the codes. After this I tried to start the car and it idles horribly and will sometimes just die.. the CEL is back on and sometimes at idle it will flash when I rev it up a little it cleans up and runs fine but Idle is horrible.... I took the intake apart from the air box to the throttle body and cleaned it out. There was trash all in the throttle body and intake manifold, but I cleaned it all out and sprayed the MAF with cleaner and it is spotless now. That didnt work at all though it still runs horribly. Here are the codes I am getting.

P0130 Oxygen Sensor Ahead of Catalytic Converter (Cylinders 1 - 3) - Intercore Short Circuit or Limited

P0150 Oxygen Sensor Ahead of Catalytic Converter (Cylinders 4 - 6) - Intercore Short Circuit or Limited

P0140 Oxygen Sensor After Catalytic Converter (cylinders 1 - 3) - Interruption of Signal

P0160 Oxygen Sensor After Catalytic Converter (Cylinders 4 - 6) - Interruption of Signal

P0300 Misfire Damaging to Catalytic Converter

P0301 Misfire, Cylinder 1, Damaging to Catalytic Converter

P0302 Misfire, Cylinder 2, Damaging to Catalytic Converter

P0303 Misfire, Cylinder 3, Damaging to Catalytic Converter

P0304 Misfire, Cylinder 4, Damaging to Catalytic Converter

P0305 Misfire, Cylinder 5, Damaging to Catalytic Converter

P0306 Misfire, Cylinder 6, Damaging to Catalytic Converter

P1314 Misfire, Cylinder 2, Emission Relevant

P1117 Oxygen Sensor Heating 1 After Catalytic Converter - Below Lower Limit

I dont know what to do about this or what the problem could be. Please help! Thanks!!!
P-51 Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote