View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #11
bmx672

That's what I was getting at... it's an immediate left turn. you might have 5' before you need to start turning. So basically the Boxster is one of the best cars for it. Like I said I do not race at all. I like to corner. This just happens to be a stoplight at a corner with two lane turning. If I see the guy again, which I'm sure I will, I'll act the part then just go really slow. The best thing about my commute is that I'm not the fastest or the slowest on the road. I average 80mph... there's guys out there that will run you over if you are only going 80mph. Its crazy. The cops are NEVER out during the morning or afternoon rush. I think they know traffice moves better... and most of us on the roads at that time are semi-professional drivers/commuters. you should see the number of cops out there during off times... 11am-2pm... weekends. I came home early today for a sick kid and I saw three cops one was on a bike and clocking people. I knew better though because it was off hours. I was only going 70mph.