View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 07:17 PM   #23
ejmc11

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker boxster
There are 9 RS60s listed on AutoTrader (searched on RS60 and RS 60). There was even 1 in OH, which may or may not do you any good if you're currently in Phoenix. There are 2 in Chicago, with 1 being a black / black 2k mi CPO car (6 yrs of warranty). I'm sure there's room on their asking prices.

Just thought I'd throw these out if the dealer isn't budging on the new one.
Very cool, I appreciate you looking! I even found the exact car that I want back in Ohio at Fred Baker, where I got my blue Boxster, and their asking price is already under MSRP.. so there's definitely a lot of room to negotiate. The appraiser in AZ believes the car to be a total loss, he just has to run it by the home office, and then it's official. My birthday's coming up on Thursday, so let's see what kind of a present Porsche is willing to offer.. !

Regarding the PSE hack, I'm a bit leery of using tape as I'm spending a number of months out of the year in AZ where it's hot enough that EVERYTHING melts.. anyone got a source on a T connector for the PSE vacuum hoses that has the perpendicular part simply closed off?