View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
ejmc11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmussatti
The RS60 is a very beautiful car (I really like the version with the red leather and red top too) and a great value...if you really wanted those options in the first place. The RS 60 is a 2008 MY.
Thanks for your quick answers! Glad to hear that I wouldn't be losing any trunk space, I tend to shop for water in bulk and usually fill up both trunks just perfectly So all 1960 RS 60's have already been built then? The only special edition Boxster for '09 is the white Design Edition one?

It's really weird being in a position where you're shopping for a new car when you weren't expecting it, I thought I was all set for a full 3 years.

I remember reading about when you first commented on the sport exhaust, finally understand what all your enthusiasm was about! Can't wait to find a tunnel with the top down and the PSE singing its beautiful tune..

Last edited by ejmc11; 08-23-2008 at 05:28 PM.
ejmc11 is offline   Reply With Quote