View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
ejmc11

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver arrow
I don't know the answer to any of your questions, but I am sorry your car got hit. Very glad you are ok and I love the wheels on your car. Hope you get a new Boxster to enjoy soon.
The wheels looked even better on the car when they were all pointed the right way.. I'll post up some photos pre-accident tomorrow. I really dug those Carrera S wheels, and I'd gotten a great deal on eBay and they were in *perfect* condition. I took ridiculously good care of that whole car, then for this to happen was just crushing. I just need to look at the positives and not dwell on the negatives - that RS 60 looks and sounds like the quickest way for me to forget this ever happened!

Besides the car damage, the accident's left me with a few cracked ribs, sprained wrist, neck and back pain, and constant migraines for which vicodin is only slightly helping.. and I can't do anything physical anymore or I just get nauseous after about 2 minutes. Being an avid rock climber, this has been absolutely killing me.. like I said above, I think being able to drive a fun car again will do a lot of good for me! There's nothing quite like a Boxster to put a smile on one's face..