View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #16
Quickurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxonalden
The original post said " changed oil and filter, checked air and cabin filters (both were OK and not replaced), tire pressure and other basic stuff". The two filters cost (your figures) $130 +. Thats why yours probably cost so much. I do all my own maintenance so I see whats going on under the hood. Personally, I replaced the air filter with a K&N. I like the idea of oil impregnated cotton to trap dust & dirt than dry paper.

I read your post again and noticed where you have your car serviced, Beverly Hills Porsche! Hell, they'll probably send me a bill for just saying their name.
Dear sir,

As the above post has gratuitously violated both copywrite and trade mark rights of my aforementioned client, you will be pleased to remit $150.00 in infringement penalties, payable to said client, Beverly Hills Porsche, Inc., a California corporation. Failure to do so will relinquish any and all rights you may, or may not, assume to have in bringing your vehicle into their establishment for service.
Thank you,

Elmer R. Porcupine,
Attorney at Law