View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
tawaty

im asking 14K. oh and a friend of mine from belgium was very particular when he bought his porsche that it be made in germany...apparently it had nothing to do with quality..probably just ego or pride?lol. supposedly the ones made from germany have had less issues than those from finland, according to him. just spreading the word of what ive heard, cuz he's a hardcore porsche enthusiast and VERY picky..but apparently, in this case its not true.
secondly..i pay about 12k a quarter for tuition&housing, three times a year..not including food, books, etc (oh yea..and another $1,400 for summer school this year). i pay for everything myself and ive had to take out loans and whatnot...im not askin or even expectin pity..im just sayin that we all gotta do what we gotta do..like for instance..selling my beloved porsche for something more affordable..cuz i am a college student after all.lol. finally..regarding the weight...i must have been drunk while typing it or something, because i was going through the owners manual while writing that, and its really not 1600kg like i stated..and i know that.lol. so thanks for bringin it to my attention fragdude. but yea...ill post some pics tmrw perhaps. cheers.
tawaty is offline   Reply With Quote