View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #15
Stunin_Stud

unklekracker yea this is at the los gatos silicon valley auto group. if your in the area go check it out

I know of a guy who bought a red McLaren f1 and an enzo from this dealer. The Mclared was previously owned by Mario Andredi and had his signature on the sun visor. price 1.92 million. Enzo was 1.35 million.

I guess for people who cant be on the waiting list for these exotics they pay the premium price to get it.

This other guy bought a black veyron from here and thought the spoiler was broken and was ********************in to everyone saying that ooh my 1.4mill car is broken, not knowing that the key in the special slot next to the seat brings it down.

Money can buy exotics but it cant buy taste. some people who buy these cars buy them for status and for a place in their convo where they can say hey I have a veyron or reventon. they cant drive or appreciate them.

for these people manufacturers can bring out ugly poorly designed cars, hype them up and sell them for alot. Porsche is doing this with the panamera. people will buy it regardless of how ugly it looks.
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote