View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 11:46 PM   #5
fragdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunin_Stud
Yea i dont know how they got this one either. maybe they were one of the ones who bought it or got it off someone who pre ordered it.

this dealer has had many exotics like: a couple McClaren F1's, F50's,Enzo's, 3 million dollar classic ferraris, a couple bugatti veyrons, a 30 million dollar mercedes race car from the '30's, Saleen S7, Viper GTR, Rolls Royce Drophead, Spyker C8,F40 ( with 125 original miles!)...all this along with your run off the mill bentley's, Astons, and ferrari 360's and 430's.
A couple mclaren f1s is an impressive feat. Usually you get those from mclaren and then they customize them for you. the F50 and Enzo are also a bit surprising as well as th bugatti. Its funny how these car manufacturers say that their cars sell, but the avg joe (with the right amount of capital) can walk in and buy one. Makes you wonder about exclusivity... Although I do know a guy (he used to be the head of ferrari NA, i think), he ownes an enzo, f40, f50, 360 etc... didn't seem very hard for him to get them.

2002 Boxster S 6 Speed (Ocean Blue/Savannah)
-De-Snorkled, Porsche (B&M) Short Shifter, EVO Shift Linkage
-H7 HID Upgrade
-Rennwerke Maintained
1998 Bouvier (Brindle)

http://inlinethumb03.webshots.com/42...425x425Q85.jpg
fragdude is offline   Reply With Quote