View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #43
2001saxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictionRacing
Unfortunately I don't have any records from the previous owners. Through carfax I know it has been a CT car with 2 owners before me, but I can not verify maintenance history. I really don't expect anything to come of contacting PCNA, but I need to do it just to make myself feel better. Plus, if I don't let them know about what happened they won't have the opportunity to make good on it.
Sorry to hear about your situation. I know exactly what you are going through. I'm about your age (28) and just got my first Porsche last December. Five months later I had the slipped sleeve issue develop. I just got it back last week with a factory re-manned engine at a cost of over $12,000. The dealer helped me out a little, but nothing from PCNA. I'll never buy another Porsche again, new or used. Mine had a perfect history and was even bought from a Porsche dealer (alothough it wasn't a CPO), and it only had 61,000 miles on it. PCNA was really pleasant on the phone and opened a claim for me saying they'd get back to me within a week, then nothing. Subsequent calls just got me the run around. I never got a call back, not even a denial. What a way to do business huh? Well, best of luck resolving your situation. Hopefully you'll have better luck.
2001saxster is offline   Reply With Quote