Thread: Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 10:56 AM   #2
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriGem2k
Hi Everyone,

So I recently did the Double Din Navi install on my car using a Pioneer Avic-F90BT and Tri's Double Din Install Kit. Everything workout out flawlessly except…..

I need help relocating the stupid climate control unit! I can't get it to fit the Upper OR Lower pocket of the center console. It just wont fit! I did a bunch of searches on the forums and everyone says it will just slide right into the lowest pocket but mine just won’t budge. What am I doing wrong here?

Ultimately I want it in the top most slot but I don't want to hack up my console too much.

Can someone PLEASE give me instructions on how to get it to fit in EITHER of the two slots?

Thanks,
James

Hey James, To place your Climate Controls into the lower compartments, You need to place it into the lowest compartment. It should just screw right in, You'll need to buy a new frame. You will have a fun time getting the wires for the climate controls down to the lower console cubby section but since your hands are skinny it shouldnt be too hard, I did it and my hands are like polar bear paws.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote