View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 06:13 AM   #1
unklekraker

Been awhile *might bored you readin it*

*I just thought I share this w/ one of the best forum ever*
I know it's been awhile since I posted. It's been crazy busy and very challenging for the past few months.
-Got into mortgage mess, I won't go thru the details but you have an idea of what's going on in real state market.
-Trying to save the house but it's just too much too handle and in the process, I almost lost what is really important, my wife of 19yrs and 3 kids (20,17&9) and part of it is my fault..i think i fall asleep everytime my parents lectured me on how to handle finances. gosh to be honest, I could handle multiple complex project @ work, last minute meetings, employees attitude and reviews, teenager crisis but can't balance my finances
-Fell off the train...been sober and smoke free for the past 11 yrs. and one day I decide to spend the weekend @ Tahoe w/ wifey, went to Cabo Wabo Cantina and get to hang out with Aaron Hagar and the band, on the stage and off the stage. 2 bottle of tequila later in the hotel room, one too many shots in Cantina and here's what happen:
Party on Garth!

definition of Drunk on Stage:

pix w/ Aaron Hagar and my drunk face:

a priceless moment, realizing that your wife is the one taking the picture:

at least she's a sport: she's in the pix, bottom left

-Health falling apart, went to emergency room 3 times due to my gall bladder and they will finally remove it next week *hellooo cheeseburger and fries

*lesson learned: always look on the bright side*

But the best part of it all is, I'm back to my senses, I survived (it could be worse), still got the family next to me and she got me these:
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote