Thread: 2009 0r 2010
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
jk335

2009 0r 2010

Hi,

As many of you know, I am in the market for a boxster. I have searched the entire spectrum... used 01-04, new, 05 used...

What I cannot seem to find on the net is whether 09 will be the next big change on the Boxster. A nice fellow who may sell me his 05 with low miles made mention that 2010 is the big overhaul of the Boxster. Is this true? I thought 09 had new headlights/tailights and 10 hp upgrade. I realize each year recieve improvements. I know I can't wait forever, and many tell me to live for the moment. I am just perplexed... do I wait to see 09. Do I wait a year for 2010. Do I pay 40,000 for a 2005? Yikes, I never thought buying my dream second car would be a second job... A good friend on this site has told me it's not wise to finance a 40,000 2005. I happen to agree with him. But with limited supply of Boxster S's, I am left to wonder what my next move should be. Each time, i come across a good example, dealers/sellers semand top dollar. I thought in a recession, I would have a better chance of gettign a boxster at a decent price. my current car I am considering is a 2005 with 11,000 miles. Looks in great shape except for curb rash on the front spoiler. Visiable for viewing on the side of the car. Can this be matched, the color is Artic Silver. I am scheduled to drive the car Sunday, I guess I can make my decison then.

I ask if anyone has .02 to share about the current market, and what I should expect to find. The more and more I think, a new Boxster with a substantial discount might be the right road...
jk335 is offline   Reply With Quote