View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #29
bluesbishop

The are certain places I just won't bring my Mercedes or Porsche. I live in a more upscale coastal area of Florida, but If I go more inland .... I'm in 'good ole boy' land. We've driven to Orlando up 17 just to take the back roads and have been flipped off, cussed at, called yuppies, you name it...but then again, when I'm driving away from the coastal areas I get flipped off in our Honda also...go figure.....

There are mean, bad people every place. When I just got out of the Marine Corp 20+ years ago I would have flipped my lid and jumped all over the guy, but now I realize it just not worth it. Unless someone is threatening my family, let them be the small minded jerks. People are jealous of Porsche owners.....they all assume if you drive a nice car your rich, and that pisses some people off. I work hard for everything I own so I appreciate that I have my dream cars....people are jealous, you can't control their actions, but what separates the civilized from the beast is how we control our actions. I applaud you for keeping your calm!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../signature.jpg
bluesbishop is offline   Reply With Quote