View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 06:05 AM   #2
blue2000s
Porscheectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcoda
i have been looking at buying an older boxer (97-01) i stopped by the local porsche dealer and they were not very friendly,,they had an 06 on the lot that i asked to sit in and they gave me the run around ...so after 10-15 min i gave up and left the dealership.. i wanted to sit in it to see if i would fit..i am 6'4 290 kinda built like a football player, i do not mind a tight fit but i am wondering if i will be even able to drive it...if any big guys out there could chime in and let me know there experinces, that would be great ...thanks guys,,,scott
Everyone's dimensionally different and likes a different driving position. There's no way to anyone can tell you if you'd be comfortable. Try a different dealer or see if someone selling their car will allow you to come by for a test drive.

You should know, the 987 interior is a little bigger than the 986, so don't try one and make a decision about the other. Also, the seats are height adjustable, if you pull up on the horizontal lever on the side of the seat and push back, the seat will drop.

Last edited by blue2000s; 04-27-2008 at 06:08 AM.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote