View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
LoveBunny

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
Well, one thing I have to be very careful to look out for where I live is potholes and other road hazards. So quite often I am driving more slowly than some other drivers in larger cars or trucks. But I'm finding that since I've gotten my car I am always looking for smoother streets to driv eon and prettier routes to travel if I want to put the top down. Unfortunately I don't have much opportunity to really have a ton of fun driving as a lot of my driving is in traffic, but there are a few curves in the road I've found to be a lot of fun and look forward to driving in those locations.

The other night I was coming back from Wendy's and a car kept driving too close behind me. I could tell he was in a higher up vehicle that wasn't a sports car. Since I had a big drink in the cup holder I didn't want to go too fast, but I can't stand people riding on my bumper. What's worked for me in the past was to get to a windy stretch of road that I'm familiar with and speed up. It worked with the teenager in the Chevy Lumina that was tailing me one day. Well, this particular night it didn't work. I sped up and went around the curve and he was right there with me. When I finally turned and saw him pass by I realized he was in a BMW M3.

Overall though I really don't drive that fast. On the highway I've found myself being passed up by a lot of giant trucks and SUVs.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote