View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
barkdog

Yokohama Advan S.4.

I've gone through another set of P Zero's on the rear. I was really shocked at how fast this set went... only lasted about 4 months of driving.

Anyways, I'm looking for a replacement. I figure since I still have plenty of life on the front P Zero's, I'll just put another matched set on. Looking down the road though, I think I'd like to move to something a little more economical.... something that will last a bit longer, and hopefully be a bit quieter than the Pirelli's.

I've seen the Yokohama's Advan S.4.'s online, and see that they're rated with a treadlife of 400 (P Zero is something like 200), and the Yoko's claim that they have the same traction as the Pirelli's and according to one site the Yoko's beat them in nearly every category.

So can anyone vouch for the Yokohama's? Are they as good as advertised? Any other tire I should look at? A local performance shop was trying hard to talk me into Toyo's and swore up and down they're as good as the tires that cost twice as much. Any truth to that?
barkdog is offline   Reply With Quote