Thread: Interior Mods
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
boxster7614

Interior Mods

I always thought the carpet on the doors looked a little cheesy. So I removed mine and replaced them with a synthetic suead....I would have used real but this was a perfect color match and I don't have to worrie about water spots in case of a little rain. I'm sure if I had a black interior color matching would be a much easier task. I would have liked to use real suead but no one knows the diff anyway.

I know someone posted not to long ago on how to do this mod....the only change I made was I put a thin layer of foam between the suead and the old carpet I scraped off.... I also did behind the seats.

It's kind of hard to see the suead texture in the pics.

Other interior mods I have done are......Swaped to full power seats from a 996 and retro fit the seat heaters in. (after I left the top down on a blue sunny day ..a freak rain storm..and the rain toasted my seats. Still can't figure out how it rains with a clear blue sky) white face gauges, sliver trim rings, painted a few silver accents(center ash tray, Door pocket lids), cup holders, savana beige E-brake , repainted center console due to texture pealing and most recent, changed all gauges, AC unit, and switches to white leds...I'm working on pics for that one. (always hated the amber)

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][IMG]
[IMG][/IMG] http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/boxster7614/boxsterstero007.jpg[/IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
boxster7614 is offline   Reply With Quote