View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 11:56 PM   #2
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas

and the vid.
ran 15.3. really no traction, first day, no rubber laid down, so everyones time was off. people spilling all kindsa fluids all over the track, and 2-3 hr wait to get another run in wasn't worth it...so here it is, first and last time at the track with this car haha.
View My Video

a lot of people came up to me and said they loved the car and wanted to know what it would run. no problems at all.

on the way back home, there was a kid in a 70s formula that prolly cost him 2-300 bux, rusted to hell, who decided to cut me off on the road that leads out to the street, before you pass the gates, and went on the side in the mud and started burning out and shooting mud all over my car, so i sped up to talk to him, and i said hey man u know ure shooting mud all over my car? he looks at me (hes probably 16) and hes like so what? im liek well its not cool man. hes like man u suck, with the money u spent on that car y didnt u buy a real car? all i said was " like yours?" and he gunned it trough more mud. idiot. but other than that it was fine.

on the way back home my buddies were kinda racing trough traffic and being not so smart, so someone called the cops and said that there are some people with numbers on their back windows drag racing on the street, so as we are sitting at the light i see the cops pull up behind my friend, and my radar went nuts, so all i did was lower my top (with the number on the vinyl window), and they got pulled over, but i didnt heheh. classic. cop just looked at me, and went around me and pulled my friend that was in front of me makes a good story at least
Gemballa springs::litronics::Eurotech 18s(275/225)::B&M::MOMO wheel::
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote