View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #94
boostiality

Those piggybacks sound sweet, I'm going to have to look into them when more $$ free's up. I'm curious how has your car reacted so far to using regular 91? I'm actually basing my cars response to boost from your cars experience and reading your post. I know you haven't been intercooled all this time but you are running an AIC. I'm going the other way but I plan on using the methanol as an additional means of fuel not to mention getting to run 117 octane on boost

Quite frankly though I don't think our cars need anymore fuel then what they have now for how much boost we're running. This seems to be evident by both porsche not changing any of the fuel components nor does it seem turbowerx offer any sort of upgraded injectors for their TT set up any longer.... Makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

About the Porsche Festival of Speed it's going to be at Fontana raceway April 4-6. Theres a socal porsche contingent ala http://www.pcars.us/about3371.html which will be going april 5 @ 9am. It's said that you get free parking and admission for any porsche crew thats 20+ heads or more so I'm tagging along with them. Hope you can make it.

BTW, it seems that the Best Most Reliable combination for anyone whose thinking of forced induction for their boxster's should get one that has a black exterior and beige interior.

Last edited by boostiality; 03-24-2008 at 10:24 PM.
boostiality is offline   Reply With Quote