View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
Bob O

I've been given the run around by Aristocrat before. Several times. And they refused to honor Warranty Direct, saying "we didn't sell it so we don't honor it". un huh.

I had my car aligned by Imagine last year before a DE in Topeka. I was under the same assumption as you , that they had their own rack. Nope. Baron BMW does their alingments, I was told. And I was also charged $300, so at least they're consistent in their charges. I thought that was outrageous and haven't been back. (A lot of the guys at the track swear by Imagine, but I suspect they're friends with, or long long time customers) A subsequent alignment by Aristocrat was 185, and I got the before and after measurements. I had to ask for them but the service tech handed them right over.

As far as another independent....about the only one I know of is Das Autowerk on Merriam Drive not far from Aristocrat. 913 236 4477 They installed my Row M030 suspension (and another alignment!!) last August and aside from being a little pricey did a good job. Not the cleanest, neatest, most impressive shop in town, but they've been around for EVER and seem to know what they're doing. You might check them out.

Bob
7/15 mm spacers
Deambered
Desnorked
SS door sills
Debadged
Clear tails
Technobrace
Technobra
I'll never own another black car!
Bob O is offline   Reply With Quote