View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 09:54 PM   #5
Hlee8

Thanks guys for the replies. To make things clearer, the car is parked at the front of my porch where there is a semi roof structure overhead. It is not exactly a garage as it is not totally enclosed. The problem is that the front up to the lights is sticking out and the passenger side is exposed to the sunlight as there is no wall there. Therefore the front and that passenger side is exposed to the sun and rain. Next the car is not used as a daily commute and by the time I take it out on the weekends there is literally a carpet of dust covering the car. that can't be good for the car and neither is the sun and rain to the exposed areas. Out here in the tropics the sun is really scorching, i had the same problem 2 cars back and by the time I sold off that car after 7years, the rear portion paintwork of the car which was exposed to the elements had faded off totally. Therefore Im trying to prevent that occuring to my boxster as well as keep the dust off after I have washed the car clean. So what do u guys think?

brucelee - whaddya think after reading the above?

Donv - can I get the 'Noah' cover from ebay or do u know where I can specifically get this. I'll need to order online as Im not from the states.

Porschekid - has the OEM cover come yet? any good?
Hlee8 is offline   Reply With Quote