Thread: Please advise..
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
nola911

No PPI yet, "The Collection" in Miami woudln't even schedule one for a month, so I was gonna take it to an indi for a run through when I got down there. He said that was fine with him. If I didn't come accross one, I was planning on trusting the guy and after taking a hard test drive and checking fluids, taking a leap of faith that it would make it the 1000 miles home. Now, trust is not happening.

Abosolutely right about deals on carreras right now.. with bad economy and new car sales down, used cars are gonna get even cheaper. I am in no rush at all. My baby girl has a good 3 years before she will truly have a good time in the car, otherwise, it's usually just myself and sometimes momma in the boxster.... so I am fine with waiting, and then I can look at 997, 987 S or ,cayman S (back to no rear seating, but oh well!)

I wanted to make sure other people were on the same page as me with "little lies" bothering the hell out of me. Buying a 10 yr old porsche is a leap of faith, and if you don't find a good seller, the deal can go so many ways.

I might still fly down to Miami since I have a southwest ticket for 100 dollars, check the car out and just check out the "true" used car lots.
nola911 is offline   Reply With Quote