View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #64
Gary in BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinzgo
Hi PK, I falled on that 3 gages pod at GLOWSHIFT. It costs only 12.00 and fits perfect. Nothing to do on it. Gauges are also at fair price. Thanks for comments. The most serious advices I had from Rolex Porsche racing mechanic and from IA is to not to send nitro inside engine. Methanol is what I need to bring to maximum without blowing, I hope. Must get around 400 hp at 7psi
Bests
Jacques

God I hope you get 400hp.

That will be such good news for all of us.

Why do I feel we have a semi arms race for HP in these engines??

Its kinda fun.
With all these new mods you guys are doing I feel left out. Oh well it gives me something to shoot for this winter.

Jacques you get 400 and I know I will have to go for 400 myself.
Your ideas on modifying a Boxster is out of the box (pun intended). Which is great, there are proven mods for other cars that have not been tried on our platform. When they are successful it brings all of our cars along.

My next phase of mods are going to be the cat delete and possibly electronic cut outs. But I will tell you, today I went for a spirited drive and my power is nice and additive. There are time my 6psi system goes into the 7 and 8psi on my boost gauge, I can really tell when it gets there. The car feels like there are 2 more cylinders that kick in pushing the car even faster as it screams for the redline. I just miss the raspy character of the exhaust that I had prior to the turbos.

This winter I will find a way to get my power up. I can not be the low man on the totem pole

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote