View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #15
fatmike

MILEAGE: I bought the car in August of '07. It had 11K miles then. So, in about six months, I've put 9K on the car...

BIKE RACK: The bike rack slides right in those pipes. Its for a road bike. I travel with my bike frequently, and without a rack I couldn't own the Boxster as my only car. The design seems pretty good & nothing touches the paint or bumper.

HARDTOP: The hardtop doesn't fit the car that well yet. I just picked it up this weekend. I'll spend some effort adjust it. You can see there is too big of a gap if you compare it to ddb's top.

BUMPERETTE'S: The are unpainted & they dont' bother me. But, then again, the amber tail & side lights didn't bother me a few months ago either...

FUTURE MOD's: I will very likely spurge on some wheels too. I like the 997 TT wheels. I'll post a picture and eat some crow if I do it. My justification will be that the next car I buy will be a P-car too & I can keep the wheels... Oh my god, I think I have a problem.

Mike
/