Thread: Pagid E1 blacks
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #14
jderiansf

Motive info

Quote:
Originally Posted by xusmnimij
I't's an ebay seller out of Toronto, they sell Zimmermans too. Tonight the motive arrived and I'm a bit confused by one of the instructions. It says if the Motive still has fluid in it when you are done bleeding you tip it away from the supply tube, open the bleeder nearest the master and let air flow back into the fluid reservoir...What? Wouldn't that require re bleeding of that caliper? It's also comical that the directions are on the unit only and not in print, gee felllas you think the bottle will remain scrape & grease free it's whole life? I guess by then you either know how it works or have thrown it out anyhow. I'm starting to think I'm biting off a big chunk of headache, especially since I've yet to locate the clutch bleed from the posted pic. The pan splits underneath the car, I'm thinking it's under the front piece.

They left me a message tonight, the pagids are 421 blacks, the reviews are good, if anyone is running these please jump in.

As for the Motive: you tilt and allow air into the supply tube only until the air reaches the reservoir. This way, when you dis-assemble it you don't have a reservoir filled over the brim.

Make sense?

Jason
jderiansf is offline   Reply With Quote