View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
yellowboxster01

Stebro test pipes

I ordered some test pipe/2ndary cat deletes a while back and forgot I ordered them. I had them delivered to my parents house in case anyone had to sign for them while I was at work. My mom called me on Friday and said there had been 3 messages on their answering machine from a company that had a package for me. She didn't know the name of the company but, said it came from Canada so, then it dawned on me that I had in fact ordered them and that was the package. After work I went and picked them up and never did get a straight answer as to why they weren't delivered to the house.

Paid $330 for them shipped. Nice looking pieces, exactly like the Fabspeed pipes at a fraction of the cost. I will take pictures of the install. I was going to install them in the garage today but, all my tools were at work and I decided a lift will be my friend in this install. So, come Monday or possibly tomorrow if anyone is at the shop, I'll install them. I already have the Stebro Race muffler so, these should compliment it nicely.

I'll take some video of the car before and after the install for a sound comparison.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote