View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #50
Gary in BR

Jacques,

I am glad you finally made it here.

You and I spoke via email back in May of last year when you where installing your supercharger. Glad to hear that you got everything running.

You seem like you are coming at this project very aggressively and I commend you for it.

If you look back at some conversations we have had on this board, you will see some of us have addressed what you are about to do. We would love to hear the details of the fan on the intercooler and I for one would love to hear about the NOS on the intercooler.

You jumped into a conversation about mething an intake and it seems like you may already have it worked out. Please post what you have planned because it will help a few Boxster owners out.

Midway through this thread you will see a link to another forum where this conversation is taking place also. there is some good info on that thread also.

If you have pictures if the car send them to me and I will post them.

PM me and I will give you my email address for the pictures. I am out of town and only have my cell for the web so I can not check my PM until Monday. (I see I have 3 of them so if you are one of them I will get back to you on Monday).

One last note, you will get better answers and more help if you start a new thread and not cross post the same message 2 or 3 times.

Make it a great night, we all want to hear about this project.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote