View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 07:15 AM   #38
Gary in BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk2
As to the intercooler, if your rolling around down there, I’d be curios about its size and that of the inlets, I haven’t ruled it out completely. WI (water/alcohol injection) just seems to be better suited for my setup. (That’s the short answer).

P.S. If that’s all confusing (and it probably is), think of it this way, what would it take you to blow a little beer bottle up to 2 psi, not much. Now blow a 5 gallon jug up to 2 psi…. lungs = blower, bottles =air fuel volume, (tubes, IC, etc.)

I will be under there in the next few days. Measuring for my bottom brace.

Your PS explanation is brilliant, makes everything nice and easy.

I think someone needs to try the nitrous Jaay brought into this conversation. Now that would be an interesting combo. I would hate to be mid corner and the nitrous kicks in...

Speaking of Primer Grey Boxsters.....no I'm kidding...I hang out with a few Honda Acura tuning guys and most of them would not want to mod a Boxster because all of the parts are 5 - 10 times more expensive and they are unable to pull the high horsepower numbers as easily.

Have a safe new years.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote