Thread: New record?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 09:06 AM   #1
plaingod2

Post New record?

So, my Boxster S '00 got to me 2 days ago and within 3 hours of me having the car - I got a speeding ticket. He said he clocked me going 33 on a 25, not only was he yelling at the top of his lungs about how irresponsible I was being, he said that the Boxster S is too much car for me and that I should be driving something less powerfull and he went on about how I chose the S and he started to tell me that the S was the big engine and that I should just go park it and drive something else until I was older.

Now, I don't know if it was me being young and owning a Porsche, but the road I was on - was not a residential area, but a 1/5 of mile stretch of shopping malls. Time was around 9:30 pm, meaning all of the shops were closed and I have lived in Malibu for about 10 years and I have never seen ONE car, regardless of what the time of the day it is going '25'. Anyways, I thought that was just what I needed, the only Yellow Boxster S in Malibu , I have had it for nearly 3 hours and I am already tagged for ever.

Anyways, that's all for now at least.