View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 03:35 AM   #1
Bambino Don

Send a message via AIM to Bambino Don
My NEW CAR its another PORSCHE!!!!

I only bought my 986 S on August the 1st but after a short fling in which i have fallen in love with the Porsche lifestyle and brand. Abit of buisness came in front of me and i had no option but to grab it with both hands.

I have bought a (july) 07 Porsche Cayman has 10k on the clock and heaps of options on it, i have yet to check the extras as i dont know the standard spec. i will update as i learn, or if you ask me has it got something then i can answer( it doesnt have satnav ) i paid slighty over £35000 GBP 70000 USD

has : Sports Exhaust, 19" wheels, different seats(dont know type), different suspension (again dont have details) heated seats, PSM, rear wiper thats all i noticed as i only collected it (from my Dad) at 7 last night.

I plan to fit the wheels of my current 986S it also needs a good clean so that is sunday sorted.
Anyway i would love to stay part of this forum as i cant be bothered starting again somewhere else, i hope that is not a problem. And im sure the things i have with the Cayman are the same as people and the 987 boxster.
Would love to get some feedback on my decision.

James

P.s

My Dads Design Edition Cayman S arrived in Porsche today he gets it on friday, its covered in sticky gunk so will update photos at a later date.

Thanks
00 Audi TT 180 coupe
02 DC5 Honda Integra typeR
01 Alfa Romeo spider 3.0 V6
01 Honda s2000
03 Audi TT Roadster 225
02 Porsche Boxster S silver/red Rolling on 19's
Now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../mycayman1.jpg

07 Cayman Guards Red/black on 19's
Bambino Don is offline   Reply With Quote