View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 05:42 PM   #7
Grizzly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmike
You've selected a very expensive wax. I've personally not used it, so I won't offer an opinion, except that there are plenty of waxes that cost a lot less.

I would suggest you consider a claybar (with quick detailer spray). That will make a huge difference in how clean your paint is. That will help you achieve a better shine with any wax (or sealant) you choose.
Mike's right, the Pinnacle is a little expensive, but at the moment it's my favorite. I have a couple of $150.00+ variations of Zymol that sit on the shelf because I prefer the Pinnacle. The ease of use is what keeps me going back to it. It is very stable. I've never gotten any streaks or haze from it. Check with Showtime. I saw them at one of the big shows and got my Pinnacle Souveran for under $50.00.

Mike's also right when he suggests a claybar. Nothing will affect your final outcome as much as clay will. It makes all your other products perform better. Use it once and you'll never go without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentThunder
Any additions or substitutions? It is a black car.
Prozac may help.

Frodo- I hope someone can answer your microfiber question because I'm as confused as you are. Apparently, there are varying qualities of microfiber, but how do you tell?

I will say this. I got a couple of yellow microfiber waffle towels for drying from Griot's and they are awesome.
...no catastrophic engine failure ...yet
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote