View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 01:22 PM   #6
vincesf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS60
Which options do you think I have to take for a new Boxster?
So far I have PASM, PCM, Sports Chrono, 19" wheels, sports seats, GT3 sport exhaust, rain sensor with dimming mirrors, short shift, windstop.
You might wish to opt for the Sport Steering Wheel which matches well with the shape of the sport seats. One subtle item is that if you order the Sport Steering Wheel you may want to further opt it in a smooth leather as the Sport Seats come in a smooth leather as well. The optional Sport Steering Wheel with the standard "coarse" leather goes well with the standard "coarse" leather seats. Also, if your interior is black, you may wish to go with the Alcantra Sport Steering wheel.

My question to you is whether the GT3 sport exhaust is available on a Boxster or Boxster S? I thought it was only available on the new Boxster S RS 60 that will be available in March of 2008, which seems to add 8 hp. The only optional Boxster/ Boxster S Exhaust System the I am aware of is the Porsche Sports Exhaust system, which is $2,100, and does sound very nice, but does not appear to boost power by 8 hp as does the touted GT 3 system on the upcoming RS 60 Boxster S.
vincesf
vincesf is offline   Reply With Quote