View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 06:35 PM   #10
Pilot2519j

Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablito
Every morning heading to the office and every evening going home........whenever the rain is not haunting me or the sun is not scorching, my top is down. Thankfully in the caribbean we have an average of 86 degrees all year round, It's the hurricanes that spoils it for everybody....
Here I am in NY looking at the ground covered in snow. . I am originally from Cuba and lived there until 1960 fleeing because of bearded bastard that ruined the country, Fidel. Pablito how I envy you!!! driving the car in the beach with an ocean view of the beautiful and clear and warm Caribbean water must be almost sinful. You are a most fortunate guy.
Usually when the temperature is over 50 and sunny I lower the top and blast the heater high. Nothing like going to work and returning from work with the top down. I used to crank the music loud but when the top comes down I now prefer listening to the symphony produced by the engine. I would say from March to November is when the top is mainly down. I'm already counting the days for the top to come down.
Pilot2519j is offline   Reply With Quote