View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:32 PM   #3
clb0099

Well,

I have seen the shops work and my friend just got his Honda civic painted there and it cost 2,500 and it was the same color. Not to say the porsche is a honda but it is pretty much the same size as one. There is not much body work needed on the car as far as dents . Also to be honest the resale of the car is a non-issue considering i bought it for 12,600 .. two yrs ago when it had 89k miles on it and it currently has 97k. If you ever go on ebay and see the porsches sold by wicked they are salvaged cars and repainted going for 50k plus. I am confident this guy does good work but just want make sure the price is on the money or very close. I have had plenty of parts painted on serval of my cars to the point you would never know it was painted just never an entire car. I plan o n keeping the car considering i have done mechanically everything to keep it running smoothly and a fresh paint job would be a great upgrade in my opinion. The colors I was thinking are the following

Pearl,blk pearl,blk,midnight blue.. The first color is my favorite. Like a natural color pearl with alittle sparkle to it like on the infinti G35 or the old G20 ..

Last edited by clb0099; 11-14-2007 at 01:36 PM.
clb0099 is offline   Reply With Quote