Thread: Uh Whaaa?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:14 AM   #26
EE3racing

I don't blame Bogg a bit for bailing, hell I've done it twice! haven't any of you guys ever been that in love? The dudes a young man who has experienced betrayal at the highest level what does he get from you guys? A steaming plate of who cares, yet you want to be counted among his friends.

As for grizz, my family is all law enforcement at many different levels. I certainly agree that the officer will never sweat a tinted windows ticket or care about the disposition. Furthermore, only a young inexperienced man would cut off a cruiser, no matter how much brake lining it cost, Bogg should have tailed in behind. Challenge an officer's authuritay and lose everytime. It's clear the officer didn't want to make an issue of it or he could have issued higher citations.

For Grizz, and Rich (who likes to treat adults like children) to be all pompous about the integrity of the law is laughable. Just like Jagger said, every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints. For every Grizz out there performing the job with integrity there are two guys doing the job poorly and misusing their position, sometimes with other law enforcement. I've seen badges, put other badge's hands on the hood so please grizz spare us the we all dawn halos routine.

Finally, if this lil diatribe gets me banned that's ok too, I needed a piece of data and I have it now. It's too bad this BB is a drama look at me club, occasionally there is an important nugget of technical truth but you have to cipher through the pomposity first.

PS read my name backwards.