View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #17
meerzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmussatti
Meerzee, I think your comments are a little off-base, for the following reasons:

1) David is not crying nor whinning.
2) You did not even read his prior post- details are important when making sweeping comments like you have, your way is reckless
3) No need for the honor and integrity stab

Meerzee, I would add to say, while I agree with a lot of what you said, just not in the context of David's post.
Comments noted, and I respect your difference of opinion. I still firmly hold fast to the belief that if someone is knowingly in the wrong and are duly cited for violation of that statute then they -should- face the consequences of those offenses. Is that too much to ask?

(TriGem2K), how in the hell does that have anything to do with free speech or "innocent until proven guilty"? That sounds more like "guilty but hiding over here until I can figure out a way to avoid consequences of my own actions" ---

And you say that behavior is honorable?????
(not talking about David at all in this response) just responding to subsequent commentary on this thread.

I guess my point in all of this is truly that I would expect this behavior & prevalent reckless disregard on a Dodge Neon/Cavalier maybe even a ricer forum, but here at a Porsche forum? I just figured that there would be more of a refined and less immature nature. Spouting off and bragging about how someone feels "taller" that they avoided a ticket going 124 and how the cop probably feels dumb now, just sounds quite irresponsible & almost juvenile.

Isn't that the epitomy of "poser" behavior?

Last edited by meerzee; 11-13-2007 at 07:49 PM.
meerzee is offline   Reply With Quote