Thread: Uh Whaaa?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:09 PM   #18
cvhs18472

I would not like for this forum to shut down, that was not my motive for saying what I did. I enjoy many things about it. Like me, though, it is not perfect. To have a single person who will not allow any disagreement with his thoughts, see Joe Torre--and YES I did play pro ball for awhile, or that same someone who disregards his own rules, see rule#4 and Global Warming Debate, be the censor is one of the problems which the forum has. There is no rule stating that road racing is not allowed, but it gets removed and the poster is chastised. The one thing that brings us all to this forum is our love of our cars. When this many people get together there are bound to be groups of people with similar tastes and others who dislike those same things. As long as people are respectful of others ideas , and the forum is not used for unlawful purposes what difference does it make what the threads deal with as long as the basic premise is a group of P-Car owners getting together to shoot the ********************. Ed
cvhs18472 is offline   Reply With Quote