View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 07:03 AM   #7
TimAustinW

Send a message via Yahoo to TimAustinW
And somewhere down the road you might run into a cop who lets you off because he likes your car

Don't sweat the girl. The cheating girlfriend thing happened to me too in college and it's the best thing that could have happened in that relationship. Two months later I met my future wife and we've been happily married for thirteen years now. I know it stings now but trust me you'll get over it. Besides you have a sweet car. Sweet car = more dating opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis
Hey boggtown -

I feel for you dude, but you can turn these recent events into some money...think about it; there is a country song in there somewhere
02 Seal Grey, NHP Headers w/ Highflow Cats/2ndary Bypass Pipes, smoked side markers/3rd brake light, exterior match interior trim, 986 Lloyds Mats, 986 deck lid emblem, arctic silver intake grills, ipod link, painted calipers, Glass Window Robbins Top with defroster kit, Bose Sound System, Leather lower door panels, Console Lid w embroidered crest; Stainless door sills; Painted Bumperettes; Custom Hood Crest