View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:57 PM   #13
xxxalexxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
I don't believe it. I don't care how much you prep it you are not going to get that finish with a roller!

I remember when I was a kid a couple home boys in the hood painted their Caddy with a roller...I still have that pic in my head.
when i was 15, i bought an old 86 camaro that looked like ****************...payed like 600 bux for it that i was saving up forever lol ...spent all that yr restoring it, making some upgrades and basically making it look decent...2 months before i turned 16 i decide to paint it with a roller just like that...figured i had nothing to lose...it took patience and a lot of work (a few layers and tons of sanding) but me and my bro got the job completely done in about a week. Anyway, honestly it looked great and i ended up selling it for over 6k a few months later so cleraly i wasnt the only one who thought so. and because my parents were so proud of me they chipped in and got me a new corvette yayy hahah
im kinda pissed i ended up selling that car because it was my first car and most importantly the only car i completely transformed but i had a lot of time on my hands back then...those were the days
anyway just to let it be known it can be done if u got some time to waste lol
xxxalexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote