View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #4
TimAustinW

Send a message via Yahoo to TimAustinW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtaboy
Nope, you can definitely paint the door bin covers. Here's a shot of mine. All you have to do is first completely remove the soft touch film from them. Run the covers through the dishwasher, and then you'll be able to rub the film off easily with your fingers.

That's pretty sweet looking! I want THAT!!! But in Seal Grey. Did you paint them yourself or have them painted? I found an auto spray paint that matches pretty close to the Seal Grey that I used to paint my headrest windscreens. Turned out good with a few coats of clear coat. I was afraid to use it on the armrest lids because I thought the constant contact with my arm would eventually wear them down and look booty.
02 Seal Grey, NHP Headers w/ Highflow Cats/2ndary Bypass Pipes, smoked side markers/3rd brake light, exterior match interior trim, 986 Lloyds Mats, 986 deck lid emblem, arctic silver intake grills, ipod link, painted calipers, Glass Window Robbins Top with defroster kit, Bose Sound System, Leather lower door panels, Console Lid w embroidered crest; Stainless door sills; Painted Bumperettes; Custom Hood Crest
TimAustinW is offline   Reply With Quote