View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 07:04 AM   #6
TimAustinW

Send a message via Yahoo to TimAustinW
Quote:
Originally Posted by babybaby
Well, they just charged me $1500 to fix a failed oil seperator and other associated problems. Almost immediately after bringing it home, I'm seeing this oil leak which would cost another $1300 to fix.

I'm not happy right now. But if they are, indeed, two seperate issues not related to the quality of the first repair job- I may just be the victim of bad luck.

They quoted me $250 for an oil chance on my Boxster. When researching how to do it online it was said that an oil change on a Boxster should cost around $125. I spilt the difference and took it to a Mom and Pop local oil and lube joint and he did it for $170. Worked out for both of us. I saved some cash and he got to put Porsche on his list of serviceable vehicles. (and I let him take his kids out in it for a joyride )
02 Seal Grey, NHP Headers w/ Highflow Cats/2ndary Bypass Pipes, smoked side markers/3rd brake light, exterior match interior trim, 986 Lloyds Mats, 986 deck lid emblem, arctic silver intake grills, ipod link, painted calipers, Glass Window Robbins Top with defroster kit, Bose Sound System, Leather lower door panels, Console Lid w embroidered crest; Stainless door sills; Painted Bumperettes; Custom Hood Crest
TimAustinW is offline   Reply With Quote