View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #18
TimAustinW

Send a message via Yahoo to TimAustinW
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayAdjacent
Not a bad story!

Where were you? I'm in Austin and have been here for 16 years+. We have too many damn kalifornian transplants here...

Good that you got let off... but don't expect that in the future! You're right - our DPS boys are pretty hardcore!

I hear ya. Now that I'm here though I expect all other Californians to stay away. You know they estimate that by 2030 Austin will be larger than Houston putting it in the top four largest cities in the States. This place is growing like crazy. Our whole skyline is peppered with high rise cranes. I can understand it though. It's a kick ass town to live in.

I was driving east on 290 right after the 130 interchange near Manor, where I live. Want to move closer to the city though. Got snowballed by how much house you can get out there for such a little amount of money. That's what California real estate prices will do to you. You overcompensate.
02 Seal Grey, NHP Headers w/ Highflow Cats/2ndary Bypass Pipes, smoked side markers/3rd brake light, exterior match interior trim, 986 Lloyds Mats, 986 deck lid emblem, arctic silver intake grills, ipod link, painted calipers, Glass Window Robbins Top with defroster kit, Bose Sound System, Leather lower door panels, Console Lid w embroidered crest; Stainless door sills; Painted Bumperettes; Custom Hood Crest
TimAustinW is offline   Reply With Quote