View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:35 AM   #1
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Unhappy Headlights STOLEN

Rant time for me, So i wake up this morning, feeling tired. Walk to my car at 545am that i had to park 1 block away from my apt cause the street was full of parked cars on my block. Drive to work and dont notice anything out of the ordinary UNTIL i pull into the underground parking garage at work and notice that i do not see my headlights against the walls or floor. I think to myself "GREAT! damn headlight switch is fried" so i park in a space and start to turn the headlight switch on and off rapidly to see if i can get the lamps on at all, and it didnt work....

So i get out and im already thinking about what terms i should use in my search for headlight switch replacement on 986forum.com but then i notice something... my sidemarker is missing and the wire and bulb are dangling then i walk to the front of the car and notice both of my headlights are stolen !and! the edge of the hood, front bumper and fender are scratched!

That is the moment i realized my headlight were stolen today... WTF!!!!! why would someone one yellow egg yolk headlights! venting... venting... venting...

I called my insurance claims department to notify them, I have full coverage Progressive Insurance with $250 deductible, does anyone know what i am to expect from the Porgressive as far as repair and or compensation?

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote