View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 06:38 PM   #14
TimAustinW

Send a message via Yahoo to TimAustinW
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman61
You were VERY VERY lucky, When I was pulled over for speeding (20 miles over the limit) by 'LASER' the Officer was from the "traffic division" which means they WILL ticket and WILL appear in court. I was in the passing lane with no car around me,, (not good when they use LASER on the radar gun). When the officer returned with my ticket he said he loved the car and wish he could borrow it for the weekend, I asked him if he wanted to buy the car, he said no cause he can't afford the speeding tickets with a smile.. have fun but be careful, and be smart!

The mistake, I made was I didn't check the next hill since I usually know where the speed traps are located. also to use the traffic next to you so when "LASERED" the officer cannot pin point which vehicle it is.. I usually scan the road and blind corners and hills when cruising..I would reccomend you having a radar detector if it's allowed in your area. ..

No he was Travis County Sheriff. I should look into a radar detector. I'm pretty chill usually. Thanks for the tip
TimAustinW is offline   Reply With Quote