Thread: Rear window
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:36 PM   #6
bmussatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb0099
your missing the point.. I am not just talking about the tinted one. I need to replace my clear back window cause it is cracked as well as starting to rip at the edges. So i was trying to see if this is a good alternative . The roof is about 2 yrs alot and is in perfect condition as far the fabric goes. I was saying is this something that you think could easily be done. I mean yes.. i sewed and yes I sewed pretty good in grammar school . The other thing is i been reading on renntech.org that removing the convertible top is not that crazy and it takes like 20 mins to remove it. So I can sew it with out putting my body in awkard positions. There is a write up on removing the top and also a writeup from the person who selling these kits of tinted/clear rear windows
OK, but I think that guy's product needs to have an existing window to sew onto. According to that guy's eBay ad, he has not sold any, and what he has sold is a key chain and a flashlight.

I don't see "1,000's" of review on Renntech...but maybe I am missing something.

To repair your weathered and torn window, a top replacement is best, but expensive. You might even be able to upgrade to the glass.