View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:44 PM   #15
meerzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkboxster
If i hopefully sell my boxster!!! I will probally get a Pontiac GTO, , If any body is interested in the boxster http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling&viewitem=&item=230183984643&_trksid=p3907.m32

So today as i was driving i drove passed a Gto and i fell in love, They have 400hp!!!, and i can pick up a used one for around $20,000, I know some of you guys hate the look so don't post about how ugly they look i don't care, post about if you Have of been in one or even drove one? and how was it?

thanks
If you didn't care about what we thought....(as you stated) you wouldn't be here telling us what you are getting and petitioning our support and opinions. Are you kidding me, a Pontiac GTO? Weren't you going to get a Mercedes C32 AMG or was that just a dream or fantasy? I just feel like you want something from a car that you are just not going to get. There is nothing "better around the corner" that is going to fix your problem --- and a GTO is certainly not the class of any german car. I dont mean clutch popping, 0-60 times, (call me a poser!) but I care about the reason for owning a Porsche. The refinement, the history and the passion of a truly legendary automaker, not just some plastic Pontaic crap.

You are one strange cookie.
meerzee is offline   Reply With Quote