View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 05:41 PM   #13
IceBox
Crazed P-Car enthusiast

I must agree. This site has a friendly helpful community that seems to observe the golden rule: 'If you've got nothing nice to say, then don't say it'. The last car forum I frequented was dedicated to my previous car, and the people there couldn't stay on topic to save their lives. Almost every thread devolved into chaos, with the old guard stating that this conversation had already happened, or use the search, etc. It didn't matter that the topic was covered 3 years ago or that the search info didn't actually answer the question, let alone that people like to talk about things amongst themselves, and not just read others opinion on a subject. That site was actually a contributing factor to selling the NSX. One thread actually suggested that people who drove those cars were inheritly smarter than those that drove other cars, as there were a few pilots and engineers on board. The elitism was pathetic. I just want to say thanks to everyone for contributing to make this a fun place to visit.