View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:24 AM   #15
Stunin_Stud

I got my spacers new so they should be ok. I have the 60mm bolts, I havent had the car alligned yet because it seems to tract straight, and it came with the us spec M030 from the factory. my front tires were used for about 3 months on a mercedes and i put them on when i put new ones (same brand and rating) in the back. I think the inner wear is because of over inflation. when i first had the car it was inflated to 40psi from the tire shop, I noticed it rode like crap so i deflated it to 33psi all around.

speaking of riding bad, my car is really stiff compared to other boxster's I have driven.

I think its the tires and ballancing since i hear our cars are sensitive to them. Im gonna get the fronts and the back ballanced this week.

hey Blinkwatt....yea I dont go on 6speed much but my rear diffusers are the gemballa/strosek ones which i realized look the same. The side skirts are OEM aerokit 1. They were impossible to find and totaly out in the US. I got hooked up and got both sides new for 500 bucks shipped(new) from germany, the diffuser was 203 bucks but i got it used. I got my gemballa front bumper from usher in atlanta. the lines from the lip on the bumper to sideskirt to the diffuser match so thats why i got it. The front bumper looks like the boxster special edition.
how is your car now?
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote