View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 12:48 PM   #6
frederic

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerzee
Ok, so you have a 10-year old Tiptronic tranny that you said just had a "good tranny" maintenance, but still shifts poorly. I would assume this was done at a reputable Porsche or German car care center? I am confused at how the tranny shop missed your obvious transmission failure problem. I fear that due to my extensive racing experience with other makes and trannys, you may be in for a costly repair or replacement. I have yet to see alot of "cheap" fixes to major shifting/tranny issues. Then you said you have an engine vibration? I would have to say exhaust, motor mounts, drive train etc....have you had this checked out by a Porsche technician?

all the best...
Thanks for the reply.
Yes the maintenance was done by my regular Porsche technician in a first step to see if it can resolve my shifting issue. Like I said it's not a regular problem, and as usual when you bring the car to the technician the tranny work perfectly with no error code... I'm bringing the car back to him next Friday, and this time I will drive with him on the passenger side. I will post on this issue. .
frederic is offline   Reply With Quote